Sunday, February 8, 2009

sunday rollercoaster

I actually got to go to church this morning!  Yay!  It had been about a month since I'd been able to go.  It was so great to just get out of the house and see my friends and hear a good message from Pastor Mike.  I almost didn't make it out of the house this morning.  I got up and of course vomited right away which made me feel weak so I climbed back into bed.  But after laying there for 10 minutes or so, I thought, "You know, I am so sick of being stuck in the house and missing everything.  I'm just gonna try it out."  I actually made it through most of the morning without any major occurrences (I did get a little sick during worship time - no, not because of Pastor Cody - I think it was from standing for so long).  But it wasn't that bad.  However, on the long drive home I threw up in the car - fortunately I had a plastic bag in my purse for such occasions.  I know that is completely disgusting, but what else is a girl to do?  

Two more weeks of this and I should be better!  The countdown is on!

No comments: