Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a beautiful day!

This morning the girls and I took a walk to the park.  I was actually feeling well enough to walk that far.  I didn't throw up at all yesterday and not yet today either, so I think I'm gaining some strength back.  It was warm but very windy, so I made them wear their hats and hoods - the last thing we need in this house are earaches!  I was very surprised when we got to the park and saw that we were the only ones there!  Usually when a nice day pops up, the park is full of kids.  But it was nice to have it to ourselves.   Adeline said as she was swinging, "Isn't it nice to have just our family here?  It's not so loud then."  And she was right.  It was a surprisingly peaceful, quiet day at the park.  I hear it's supposed to reach 62 today, so hopefully I'll still be feeling good enough after naptime to play outside some more!  Gotta take advantage of this last warm day!

No comments: