Tuesday, April 6, 2010

you choose

In reading my All You magazine (which I LOVE), I stumbled across this website.  Let me just warn you... once you get started, you may find yourself wasting away a few nap times.  But boy, was it fun... and totally FREE!

You start with a plain "before-type" photo of yourself. (minimal makeup, hair pulled back)

And soon, you can transform yourself into a celebrity!

Maybe you like the Jennifer Anniston straight and layered look...

or Eva Longoria's luscious locks...

or Carrie Underwood's country girl style, perhaps?

Maybe you've always wondered what you'd look like as a red-head...

but with bangs...

Or perhaps a blond...

but without bangs...

Or what if you went for the messy look...

or needed a good 'do for the Oscars...

Maybe you like the '50s Hollywood look...

or have always dreamt of being a mermaid...

But, of course, my absolute favorite is the vampiress...
Eeek!

I thought it'd be fun to make one of these pictures as my Facebook profile picture.  And I thought it'd be even more fun to let you choose.  
So, what do you think I should be?



8 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm pretty sure you look awesome w/ any hair color, style and make up...I actually think the mermaid is pretty cute...and I'm with ya on the vampiress look...EEK! ;) But, yeah...you could pretty much pull either of those off! :)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Katie--you could be all of these! Wow! How versatile your beauty is! I like the Oscar's look on you...the vampiress look is sort of striking in a good way!
What a fun site! Now I'm going to have to try for naptime today!

peter marie said...

Fun!! I really like all the looks on you, but my fav is the blond with no bangs. Do it!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

:) How fun! I could see where one could use many an hour on such a site.
You are quite striking - I don't know many people who could pull off every single one of those looks - you do. :)

Amy@My Front Porch said...

You look good in all of them but I think Carrie Underwood is my fave :) What a fun website! I better not go there right now, but I will when I've got some time to waste :)

Unknown said...

I'm laughing too hard to type. You could make (almost) all of them work :-) I'm going to have to try this site to help me get out of my blah-funk!!!

H-Mama said...

Thanks for the web tip. I'm in need of a makeover! I can see how one minute might turn into... say... 120? ;) I'm sure you could pull any of these off! Cute stuff!

This Heavenly Life said...

Redhead with bangs! REDHEAD WITH BANGS!

And I better not visit that site...