Thursday, May 21, 2009

tag! are you it?

So, my friend The Sneaky Mommy, tagged me in this fun new game of hers.  Here are the instructions:

You're supposed to do the following:
1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer
2. Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog

3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!


This is the 4th picture in my 4th folder.  It was taken almost 2 years ago by Chad's mom right after Emilia was born at our old house.  Well, she wasn't born in our old house, but the picture was taken there.  Anyways... Adeline had received a gift of a soft purse with a cell phone and other stuff in it.  Here, she's trying to talk on the phone like Mommy does (holding it on her shoulder).  She's already learning to multi-task.  Good girl.

So, I'm going to tag...
1.  Amy (Yes, you Miss Perrott)
2.  Jenny (the former Miss Mark!)
3.  Betsy (my evil twin)
4.  Sarah (my loyal party-goer - and friend!)

Don't let me down guys!  And if you're disappointed that you weren't tagged, it's probably because you haven't commented on my blog lately or updated your own!  So, get on that!

3 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I love it--she's such a cutie pie! I was just relieved with mine that it was a picture of Cloe and not like of me in labor or something awkward! Thanks for playing along!

Amy said...

How fun! I just did mine!

Sarah said...

Oh, this'll be fun! Thanks for the tag! :)

Haha, the word verification is "o villan." I have a funny feeling this picture I'll be soon posting will be innnnteresting!