My blog has been abandoned. Every time I pass my computer I can hear it's faint little cry to come and type something. Anything. But I ignore it. I've "written" many posts in my head, but just haven't gotten them onto the computer.
I feel like I should apologize, but at the same time... why? It just frees up more time for you to do something more important than read my blog. I know... what could be more important than knowing my deep thoughts everyday? Good question... I'm not sure there's really an answer for that. ;) So I guess I'll try and do a better job. Notice I said "try." I made no promises.
Although I have some extremely thoughtful posts in my head, I'll save those for another time and just get you caught up on our life this past week. Hold on to your hats, it's quite boring pretty exciting. I've even made it a bulleted list so you can read it quickly and efficiently.
- Garage Sale = Success! Got rid of tons of baby stuff, and made money doing it! Not to mention getting to hang out with a pretty cool friend during it.
- Puppy - LOVE him! Such a sweet little thing. Sleeps all night without crying. Cuddles on my lap. Follows me around everywhere... yes, I've tripped over him several times. Kids love him. Chad loves him. I've already said I love him, but will love him even more when he's fully potty trained! :)
- Do you know a florist? If so befriend her. Here's why:
Beautiful, huh? Just like the sweet gal who gave them to me.
- Got a free trip to the zoo! Thanks to another dear friend who I had the pleasure of accompanying and got to enjoy some nice "mommy" conversation!
Tate enjoyed the opportunity to wear his cool new hat.
The girls enjoyed hanging out with another friend.
This tiger enjoyed jumping up on the glass and trying to scare the little ones.
- I got to attend a real, live SLUMBER PARTY! Now that hasn't happened since, like, high school! We watched a chick flick, talked about boys (well, baby boys at least), and stayed up 'til 1:30 a.m.! Are we cool or what?!