Monday, April 9, 2012

this week

Yup. That's the most original title I can come up with right now.  I have a cold.  I'm tired.  But I just wanted to get these pictures on here before life ran away with me and I forgot.

Wednesday night we had a church skate night.  This was little Tate's first time skating.  He skated for about the first 30 minutes and then tuckered out.

 Addie and her friends helped each other out.  They were so cute.


Millie taking her try at independency.
 Sorry these pictures are so blurry.  I guess zooming in from the sidelines doesn't do much for photo quality.


Me and my little man hangin' out watchin' the big kids.

 Thursday night we dyed our eggs.  Yeah, I know.... kinda last minute, but we squeezed it in!




They did such a great job!

Sunday morning we got dressed in our best and started the morning with an Easter egg hunt.
On your marks, get set, GO!





Checking out the loot.



After an amazing Easter service at church, we headed down to my parents house where we posed in their backyard for a family picture,
looks like somewhere along the way the girls lost their arms...

spent some time with great-grandpa,

had a delicious dinner (which I have no pictures of, so you'll just have to trust me),

and had yet another Easter egg hunt!  
 Those guys know how to hide eggs.  Waaaaay out of any kids reach! ;)

And here are the kiddos with all their new found treasures!

Hope you all had a lovely week too!  Now I'm off to take some Benadryl and get some zzz's.  G'night!

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I totally would have taken pictures of you doing your skate routine, the limbo, tearing up the dice game...I know, you don't like the spotlight on your groovin' wheels. ;)
Cuuuute Easter pictures! Love all the fun activities!